Carpet Cleaning in Burleson
Restoring Freshness to Your Home
After months of outside dirt, dust mites, humidity, spills, crumbs, and more, vacuuming can only do so much for your carpet. You need the fresh, clean feeling that only comes after a professional carpet steaming.
For carpet cleaning in Burleson and Cleburne, trust HydroSteam Carpet & Tile Cleaning. We can remove stains, eliminate allergens, and remove old residue, making your carpet—and your home—feel fresh and attractive once more.
Call us at (817) 270-6779 and get a free estimate over the phone for Burleson carpet cleaning.
We'll Perform Carpet Cleaning in 10 Steps
1. Introductory Inspection - Show us your main portions of concern and we'll do the rest.
2. Relocate Furniture - We'll make sure that your furniture is unharmed throughout the process.
3. Vacuum - We'll vacuum throughout the process, the beginning, middle and end.
4. Spot Treatment - Our Burleson carpet cleaning specialists use our special stain removing formula to take on the toughest stains first.
5. Grooming - This process really gets the soil out from the crevasses of your rug.
6. Water Rinse - The type of water and temperature will depend on the type of rug.
7. Neutralizing the carpet - After rinsing we have to make sure the pH is balanced so it dries properly.
8. Another Spot Treatment - This is for special circumstances when stains are particularly stubborn.
9. Ensure Dryness - This dryness process is done quickly so it's not wet longer than ti has to be.
10. Final Inspection - This is where our Burleson carpet cleaning experts use any last minute grooming techniques to ensure your carpet is as good as new.
Why HydroSteam Carpet & Tile Cleaning?
Professional steam cleaning with HydroSteam Carpet & Tile Cleaning has many advantages:
- Our methods kill germs and clean more effectively than most at-home methods
- You don’t have to handle unfamiliar chemicals—leave it to the professionals
- We are familiar with all types of stains and carpet fibers, and can handle stains safely and effectively
- We specialize in removing pet odor
Steps for Keeping Your Carpets Clean
While we recommend professional steam-cleaning for your carpets every 12–18 months, we understand you probably want to keep your carpets clean as long as possible between our visits.
Carpet-cleaning good practices will help preserve the life of your flooring:
- Use mats at doorways to prevent dirt from being tracked inside, or remove shoes indoors
- Clean spills immediately—don’t allow them to dry
- Blot spills to absorb the liquid rather than rubbing into the carpet fibers
- Pour soda water over new spills as the bubbles will help pull the material to the surface for blotting
- Avoid stepping on damp areas after cleaning to keep from damaging fibers and rubbing in new dirt
- After cleaning spills, ventilate the area well to keep mold from growing in damp spots
- Vacuum weekly or more to prevent dirt and dust build-up
Along with yearly or semi-annual professional steam cleaning, these practices should keep your carpet in like-new condition for much longer and keep you from needing our Burleson carpet cleaning pros for a good while.
Protect your carpet and freshen your home. Call HydroSteam Carpet & Tile Cleaning, your Burleson carpet cleaners, at (817) 270-6779 to set up an appointment.
Over 27 Years of Experience
Cost-Effective Tailored Solutions
Specializing in Hard to Remove Stains & Odors
Modern Technology for Better Results
Thorough Work—No Cutting Corners
Outstanding customer service- Rick B.
Did a great job with the carpets!- Kevin B.
Completed the work in a timely manner- Satisfied Customer
Very thorough and fast- Karissa L.
My carpet looks amazing!- Satisfied Customer