Burleson Tile & Grout Cleaning
Thoroughly Cleaning Your Bathrooms, Kitchen & More
For classic, modern, rustic, or chic looks, nothing beats the versatility of tile. Tiled walls, backsplashes, and flooring have been around for decades, but are also experiencing a new interior design heyday. However, the many styles of tile can come with cleaning challenges. Some have glazes you must be careful not to scratch or etch; some have rough surfaces that can hold dirt and be hard to scrub out.
No matter the tile or grout challenge, our Burleson floor cleaners at HydroSteam Carpet & Tile Cleaning are here for you. We are tough on stains and dirt and can help you keep your tile in peak condition.
Call us today at (817) 270-6779 to schedule an appointment for tile or grout cleaning.
The Challenges of Tile Cleaning
Dirt doesn’t just affect cleanliness. Over time, dirt and grime can actually scratch and dull tiles as footsteps grind it into the floor. However, scrubbing action that may be necessary to clean tough dirt can damage tiles as well.
When considering stubborn tile cleaning problems, you may want to ask yourself a few questions:
- What is my tile made of? Porcelain, ceramic, stone, glass, cement, vinyl, and terracotta can all take different levels of wear.
- Does this tile get heavy use? Sturdy tiles that get a lot of foot traffic may need more frequent heavy cleaning. Decorative tile on walls will probably need it less often, though bathroom wall tile may benefit from professional cleaning or grout cleaning.
- What caused the stain? We can take different approaches to tackle stains, depending on whether they were caused by a specific spill or from dirt buildup.
- How often does your tile floor or grout need to be sealed? Ask our tile cleaning technicians for advice.
If you’re unsure of the best course of action, rest assured that we are experienced with all sorts of tile and stain problems.
Clean Tough Grout Stains
Grout is slightly recessed from the surface of your tiles, meaning dirt can settle there even with diligent sweeping and mopping. Over time, this can result in your grout darkening to an unappealing, dirty color. While regular cleaning with household tile products can prevent the buildup of grime in your grout, spills causing stains or stubborn dirt and mildew can mean it’s time to call in the big guns (that’s us).
For tough grout stains, we use steam cleaning to lift dirt and grime away. Our steam process makes an immediate, visible difference in the appearance of your grout.
Our process is different from scrubbing with chemicals or bleach:
- Heat and pressure pull grime from porous grout surfaces with minimal scrubbing action
- Steam sanitizes with high heat as it cleans
- No harsh acidic or alkali ingredients
- No abrasives to dull shiny glazed surfaces
Where needed, we can also carefully apply cleaning products to stained areas or use specialty cleaning methods for particularly delicate tile.
Seal Your Grout for a Lasting Clean
To keep stains from settling into your grout again, we recommend using a sealing product once your grout has been cleaned. Even if your grout was sealed when the tile was installed, it’s likely that it will need to be re-sealed every three years or so, and possibly more often in high-traffic areas. Our technicians can tell you more about sealing your grout during your grout cleaning appointment.
Floor Cleaning in Burleson, Cleburne & the Surrounding Areas
Professional tile cleaning from HydroSteam Carpet & Tile Cleaning can make all the difference in how your space looks and feels. If you’re a homeowner in Burleson and you don’t know what to do about stubborn tile or grout stains, give us a call—you’ll be glad you did.
Over 27 Years of Experience
Cost-Effective Tailored Solutions
Specializing in Hard to Remove Stains & Odors
Modern Technology for Better Results
Thorough Work—No Cutting Corners
Outstanding customer service- Rick B.
Did a great job with the carpets!- Kevin B.
Completed the work in a timely manner- Satisfied Customer
Very thorough and fast- Karissa L.
My carpet looks amazing!- Satisfied Customer